Steps to Immigration
1Contact us for a consultation
2Learn from our immigration professionals
3Determine your plan of action
4Work with us to achieve your goals
- Visitor visas and renewals
- Work permits and renewals
- Study permits and renewals
- Canadian experience class
- Invitation letters
- “Safe Third Country” relationship letters
- Commissioning documents
- Certifying true copies
- Spouse and family sponsorships
- Parent and grandparent “super visas”
- Live-in caregivers
- Refugee claims
- Judicial reviews (Federal Court)
- Pre-removal risk assessments (PRRA)
- Humanitarian and compassionate (H&C)
- Protected person status and travel documents
- Federal skilled workers (FSW)
- Provincial nominees (PNP)
- Requests to amend or replace immigration documents
- Access to information requests
- Drafting statutory declarations and affidavits
- Many other services upon request
Kelen Immigration Services
2972 Danforth Avenue, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario, M4C 1M6, Canada
Send us a Message
Our office is on the north side of Danforth Avenue, two and a half blocks west of Victoria Park Avenue. We are across the street from the “Zellers” sign. Free street parking is available nearby. Please go up the front stairs, then press the top intercom for assistance.
Directions by public transit (TTC):
- Exit the train at Victoria Park subway station.
- Go down the stairs and exit through the turnstiles where the collector booth is located.
- Leave the station through the exit on the left (Victoria Park Avenue, East Side).
- Turn left when you leave the station and walk two lights north to Danforth Avenue.
- Cross to the northwest side of the intersection so you are in front of the TD Canada Trust bank.
- Walk two and a half blocks west along Danforth Avenue until you reach our office.